This ReFuze panel set fits 74-89 911 models. It consists of one thirteen position panel which combines and replaces the three position block and the ten position block of the front fuse panel, this eliminates the external jumpers between the three and ten block. An eight position panel replaces the original front eight position block. A three position block for the engine compartment completes the panel set. Each panel has internally ganged contacts identical to the OEM configuration.
- ReFuze panels are an exact fit. The fuse spacing, mounting holes and overall dimensions are identical to OEM blocks.
- These panel sets replace all the OEM blocks including the critical one in the engine compartment if originally fitted.
- The ReFuze housing is molded of automotive grade resin able to withstand harsh under hood environments.
- The contacts are formed from 464 Naval brass which has superior corrosion resistance properties.
- Ganged contacts are one piece incorporating integrated shorting bars identical to OEM configurations.
- There is only solid brass between the wire and the fuse blade, there are no staked or soldered joints to corrode or loosen.
- All contacts are pre-treated with a super conductive compound which also inhibits corrosion.
- Installation requires removing the OEM block and replacing it with a ReFuze panel.
- All the original wiring aligns correctly.
No relocation or modification of the original wiring is required.
- Brass self locking screws secure the wire to the contact. No need for thread locker.
- ReFuze accepts both standard ATO fuses or the latest ATO smart fuses with integrated LED blown fuse indicators.